Thursday, December 23, 2010

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

Holy cow! I didn't know until I tried to sign in just now, but apparently my site was down for a couple of days due to a Security Breech. Google totally freaked out and texted me an access code and made me change my password so I can better fight off the internet ninjas next time. Luckily, it doesn't seem as if anything has been disturbed here.

I do have an update I want to make (one with DRAWINGS!), but I felt this warranted its own post first, largely because it's so unprecedented. I mean, I realize thousands of people have online security issues everyday, but I never have and google is typically so solid about these things. Ah, well. So it goes. Look forward to a post by the end of the week!

Love,
ktb

...for real guys, it's me.

2 comments: